We are a family run cattery with many years experience.
At Alloa Cattery we try to create a Home from Home for your feline friend, offering fantastic 5-star care and boarding with luxury touches in a quiet country location. Alloa cattery is a purpose built cattery situated in its own grounds adjacent to our house .
*Friendly professional Service
* Fluffy bedding & Hand knitted blankets
* Selection of Quality brand food
* Fishy Fridays!!!
* Selection of cat litters
* Experienced staff onsite 24/7 & CCTV
* Fully Insured premises
* Licensed by local council
* Regular checks throughout the day
* Clean, hygienic, modern boarding cattery whose design incorporates the latest CIEH
* We are a cat-only establishment providing luxury individual accommodation with thermostatically controlled heating in every cat room with adjoining exercise area.
Please ensure that your cat is up to date with their vaccinations.
Only cats that have a current vaccination certificate against Feline Infectious Enteritis and upper respiratory infections (Cat Flu) can be accepted for boarding. Owners must produce an up to date inoculation certificate on arrival.
We reserve the right to refuse a cat into the Cattery if they do not have an up to date vaccination record. This is for the safety of not only your cat but any others boarding in Alloa Cattery.
Bedding and toys always help to settle your little one in to their holiday home.
Prescription food if your cat is on a diet or medicated food.
Medication if your cat is on any. Please ensure you supply enough for his or her stay.
We spend lots of individiual time with each and every one of our VIP guest to ensure they get the love and attention that they would do at home. Playing, fussing and sitting on knees, whatever makes them happy, even cuddles if they like it!
We provide fresh, clean bedding, toys and scratch posts for all our guests, but you are most welcome to bring any favorite sleeping blanket / bedding / toys and scratching posts with you for your cats comfort. This may help them to settle more quickly in the new environment.